Terms & Conditions
These conditions form an integral part of the agreement, with the exclusion of the customer's own conditions. You can only deviate from this in writing. These general terms and conditions of sale apply to commercial transactions that lead to the delivery of goods or the provision of services in the context of an independent professional or economic activity.
- The goods or services are delivered as described on the invoice or in the order form.
- The goods or services are delivered within the period as stated on the order form, taking into account the usual tolerance specific to the nature of the industry or trade.
- Delivery takes place at the buyer, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Purchased goods from a value of 49 euros are delivered free of charge and transported at the risk of the seller (unless expressly agreed otherwise). Free delivery can not be combined with other specific discount actions.
- Complaints regarding the delivered goods or the services provided can not be accepted if they do not arrive to us in writing within fourteen calendar days of delivery. Hidden defects must be reported within a short period of time after their discovery.
- Right of withdrawal: return within 14 calendar days. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase within the statutory period of fourteen working days in accordance with Article 80 of the Commercial Practices Act of 14/07/1991. If the consumer wishes to make use of his right to cancel the purchase, he must notify us in writing within 14 calendar days of receipt of his goods. The buyer is responsible for the transport of the returned goods. Only undamaged goods, in the original and unopened packaging are taken into consideration.
Please return your package to: REJO NV - Steenweg 64 - 3570 - Alken.
- The delivered merchandise remains our property as long as the full price (principal, costs and interest) has not been paid. The transferee carries the risks from the delivery. This must keep the goods in their condition. In the absence of payment of the invoice on the 14th calendar day after the registered delivery of a reminder, the agreement can be dissolved by us by operation of law and by means of a simple declaration sent by registered mail. All this without prejudice to the payment of compensation by the defaulting buyer.
- The receipt of the invoice is legally and in accordance with article 1139 of the Civil Code as notice of default without any deed being required and only by the expiration of the term. In case the payment does not follow within eight days after the sending of a registered letter, the debtor is obliged to pay 12% of the civil code with regard to non-payment, conventionally and unenviable, with a minimum of 250 €, without prejudice to late payment interest. All disputes between parties fall exclusively under the jurisdiction of the Hasselt court.
- All our agreements are governed by Belgian law.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of article 81, §3, the consumer can only be charged for the return of the direct costs for the exercise of his right of withdrawal.